Thursday, October 03, 2013

Studded Milquetoast

CrowsToes Milquetoast is one of those polishes in my stash that doesn't get nearly as much love as it deserves.  A little while ago I pulled it out, and came up with this double-accent mani! 


On my index and pinky fingers I used two thin coats of Milquetoast over OPI My Vampire Is Buff.  It can be opaque alone in three coats, but that ends up a bit thick for my liking so I prefer to layer it.  The accent nails are two coats of OPI My Vampire Is Buff with a row of copper studs down the center to match the glitters.  All nails are topped off with a coat of Seche Vite. 



I'm usually not a huge fan of milky glitters, but this one is just so awesome!  My friend told me that it looked like pennies floating in milk, which seems like a pretty accurate description, haha!  What do you think?  Do you own this beauty?  :)

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...