Saturday, September 21, 2013

Navy Galaxy

Somehow, I very quickly went from refusing to give up my bright summer polishes to craving the dark and vampy colours of fall!  I decided to do a simple navy galaxy mani the other day, since galaxy nail art is quick and easy, but always looks great!  


I started with two coats of Butter London Big Smoke, a dark shimmery navy.  I then randomly sponged on the galaxy with Orly Snowcone, OPI Ink Suede, OPI Russian Navy, Orly Fowl Play, and OPI You're Such a Budapest, in that order.  


To finish off the look, I topped it with a coat of OPI Pirouette My Whistle.  I love using this polish as a topper for galaxy manis because it gives you different sizes of "stars", as well as being much quicker and easier than hand-painting them individualy, haha! The whole look is smoothed out with a coat of Seche Vite. 


I absolutely love how this came together with all the different blues; relatively simple but so beautiful!  

4 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...